Monday, November 17, 2008

The Beast Stirs

Yes, I'm an ass. It's been ages. Beyond ages. It's been an utterly reprehensible amount of time since I last posted something. In truth, I've been quite busy, but also you should know just for honesty's sake that I've been spending a lot of time tooling around and procrastinating. I'd apologize, but I think we all know by now that this pattern of timewasting is just a part of my nature. (There was also lots of real work and a move to a new house in all of that time away, but I don't feel like recounting any of that, as the 5 people who actually read this blog and care already know about all of that.)

While I have nothing of substance to note tonight, I do just want to illustrate that I am, in fact, still alive. Also, I'm hoping to come back soon with some good funnies from my students' journals.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must go shuffle some papers around for an hour before bed and delude myself into believing that was productive work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew. I knew your students and fellow Indianans couldn't be so bright and wonderful that you no longer had a need to blog!

Congrats on the new house and all!